Did You Cook Anything Interesting the Week of May 22, 2016?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) Did You Cook Anything Interesting the Week of May 22, 2016?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

I only cooked one meal this week: Dilled Salmon and Couscous, a recipe that I adapted from Martha Stewart's website a few years back. It's my go-to recipe when I need a dinner with minimal prep.

Spread the word
      rottiedogs
      Participant

I usually only cook twice a week - sometimes only once. They we eat all week. So this week I grilled boneless pork chops, a boneless pork loin roast, cubed steak for sandwiches. I also made veggies to go with - green beans and mushrooms and a big pot of broccoli. The Webers will get a workout weather permitting until November. I grilled up to the week before Thanksgiving the last two seasons. Although grilled by flashlight can be a challenge.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

I was looking at Napolean gas grills today. (Our 20 year old Ducane still functions but needs a bunch of work, including new burner tubes, and it might be easier just to replace it.)

Some of them have lights on the inside of the lid.

A few years ago, outdoor grills with ovens in them were all the rage, I'd be interested in that for summertime baking, but that trend seems to have died, I haven't seen an outdoor gas grill with an oven in it recently.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Mike Nolan.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.