Birthday Wishes for S. Wirth

Home Forums General Discussions Birthday Wishes for S. Wirth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Cass called me yesterday and asked that I post his birthday greetings to S. Wirth, a longtime member of this group, the Baking Circle, and the Old Baking Circle. Cass says he wishes you a happy birthday and many more.

I am adding my own birthday wishes. Every one of us has been helped at some point by S. Wirth. Sometimes it is a baking or cooking hint, sometimes it is a recipe posted here at Nebraska Kitchen.

Happy Birthday, S. Wirth!

Spread the word
      chocomouse
      Participant

Happy Birthday, Sara! I hope you have a wonderful day with many more to come. We miss your posts here. I often see some of your tried and true recipes in my files when I am searching for a new recipe to use. And then I get to thinking about your wonderful gardens and all your birds. Enjoy them all on your special day!

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Happy birthday, Sara, I hope things are going better for you than they have over the last several years.

And let Cass know that we always appreciate his contributions here as well.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

Happy Birthday Sara wishing you a great day and good wishes to Cass also.

BakerAunt
            Participant

Did you have a good birthday, Sara?

RiversideLen
              Participant

I'm a little late to the party, but Happy Birthday, S. Wirth!

cwcdesign
                Participant

I’m late too - I hope you had a great day Sara - I miss you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.