What keeps you busy during lockdown?

Home Forums General Discussions What keeps you busy during lockdown?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Yeah, I was effectively on call like that for years, too.

I still monitor their servers and do some things for US Chess, one of the things this technology update will do is transfer all of that over to the group building the new site. I may wind up doing a little consulting still, mostly doing data analysis, but my days of working 18 hour days and 60-80 hour weeks are done.

kimbob
      Participant

Cwcdesign, I hope you can get your own business sooner than later. You still have 10 days to enjoy before going back to work. I'm sure there's going to be all kinds of safety measures to keep you as safe as possible. This whole situation stinks to say the least! Keep your chin up.

skeptic7
        Participant

I thought I would have oodles of spare time during the lock down, but I really didn't. I was working from home, and not doing martial arts or shopping and visiting friends. The time I saved from not commuting was taken up on cooking meals and cleaning up afterwards, and my extra time was used in sewing projects; mainly masks but I also fixed a cloth bag whose handle had worn through. I tried some baking /cooking projects but not that many.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.