What are You Cooking the Week of May 28, 2017?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are You Cooking the Week of May 28, 2017?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

My husband and I are spending today and tomorrow loading a rental truck, although he will roast a chicken for dinner. For those of you fortunate enough to be cooking or grilling for the holiday weekend, here's this week's thread.

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by BakerAunt.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by BakerAunt.
      cwcdesign
      Participant

I finally cooked burgers on my new grill. We'd all forgotten what a difference it makes. I made coleslaw to go with it along with frozen sweet potato fries.

navlys
        Participant

I have leftover pork tenderloin and ham and swiss cheese so....with the right rolls and mustard I will make Cuban sandwiches!

cwcdesign
          Participant

This past week I made a batch of buffalo chicken in the crockpot and I used the temperature probe - the chicken was perfect and it took 2-2½ hours instead of 3-4 so definitely cooks higher. I also made the Tex-mex Cobb salad, only we toss all the ingredients together and last night I grilled chicken breasts which came out great. Score two for the grill. I used a quick rub from the Weber grill book. It had garlic & onion powders, s&up and chili powder- I used Penzey's medium hot and it had good flavor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.