What are you Cooking the Week of June 20, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of June 20, 2021?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

Tonight we had baked chicken,rice and tomato gravy and leftover lima beans.

chocomouse
      Participant

We had baked haddock, fries in the Breville oven air-fry mode, and a green salad.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Tonight we had eggs Benedict. It has been a while since I made a Hollandaise (my wife doesn't like it, she had hers without the Hollandaise), and of course the sauce broke, so I had to rescue it with another egg yolk and some water.

BakerAunt
          Participant

On Saturday, I made yogurt.

For dinner, I made Skillet Chicken Thighs with Broccoli and Orzo, a New York Times recipe that I first made over a month ago. I follow the advice in the comments of deleting the lemon, and of roasting the assembled dish in the oven at 425F for 20 minutes instead of trying to cook through the chicken on the stove top. I deleted the butter and used ½ tsp. dried thyme.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

We're in leftover mode for a day or two, here, cleaning out the fridge from all the meals we made or bought while my son and his family were here. So we had bagels tonight.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

No cooking here tonight we went out for seafood.We had a grouper dinner,not very good.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.