What are you cooking the week of December 2, 2018?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you cooking the week of December 2, 2018?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    chocomouse
    Participant

We had salads tonight - a simple pasta salad with orechiette, celery, onions, bell peppers; a seafood salad, and a chicken - grape salad, with fresh garlic knots. An interesting menu change-up when the temp is 26* and going down.

BakerAunt
      Participant

For Friday’s dinner, we had pizza with my signature sourdough crust baked in a half-sheet pan. I topped it with sliced tomatoes ripened from the green ones picked before the freeze, sliced mushrooms, browned ground turkey, green onion, Penzey’s Tuscan Sunset seasoning, mozzarella and Parmesan. It is a delightful dinner for a day that started with 17F temperatures and never got warmer than the mid-20s, and now the temperatures are headed down again.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

We went out to dinner at Dish last night, to celebrate my wife's sister and her husband getting the 2018 Lincoln Luminaries award, complete with a presentation by the mayor and the lighting of the Tower Square for the holidays. Dish is probably Lincoln's finest restaurant, and the meal lived up to their reputation.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

Sounds nice Mike,congratulations to your in laws on the award!
            I made a small pot of chili tonight.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.