recipe addiction

Home Forums General Discussions recipe addiction

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Mike--You will have to be EXTREMELY good if you want Santa to bring you those toys!

My husband won't let me print the Christmas letter except for one copy, since he is convinced that Xeroxing it is cheaper. However, when there is no Xerox place in town, that means waiting to drive to the larger town this week. Sigh.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

Without knowing a lot more about the type of printer you have, whether it's in color or just black, what kind of paper stock you're using and the quantity you intend to print, I can't say what the cost per page is for your printer versus the cost at a copy shop.

However, the chances are pretty good that the difference in cost per page compared to the cost at a copy shop is no more than few pennies per page. (After all, copy shops have to make a profit.) Multiply that by the number of copies you'll be making. Now figure out the cost to drive to the nearest copy shop (at 50 cents/mile.)

BakerAunt
        Participant

Thanks, Mike. I reminded my husband that we already have plenty of paper on which to print. We only needed about 20 letters, so we used the printer.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.