How many Trick-or-Treaters did you get last night?

Home Forums Member News How many Trick-or-Treaters did you get last night?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

The other thing that was interesting about this series was that the GM of Chicago (Theo). And the Manager of the Indians (Terry) were both with the Red Sox when they won their first after 86 years.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

I grew up in NW Illinois and have been a Cubs fan all my life, my first game at Wrigley Field was in 1956.

But when I think of all the Cubs players and fans who were born, lived and died without ever seeing the Cubs in a World Series, much less winning one, I'm so overjoyed it happened in my lifetime.

S_Wirth
        Participant

Today, I got a nice little surprise phone call. Oriental Trading called and asked if I'd complete a short survey and I said OK. It was very brief and when done the lady said they'd like to send me a $ 10.00 certificate good for one year if that was OK with me. I said sure and she said it would be emailed today. In just a little while the email arrived. These days folks don't get many little perks like this. I buy so much thru the year for the nursing home residents and my husband bought large orders for his kids the 40 years he taught grade school...they are a great place to buy things by the dozens.

BakerAunt
          Participant

Thanks for letting us know about this company's excellent service and appreciation for its customers.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.