Update re: Kid pizza (Cass)

Home Forums General Discussions Update re: Kid pizza (Cass)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wonky
    Participant

I spoke with KP yesterday, and he stated that I could share our conversation. He entered the hospital last Tuesday after his visit with his MD. He was having trouble breathing, and some dizziness issues. His MD suggested to him that he have a pacemaker placed, and KP was agreeable to this. On Wednesday, he had the procedure, and was discharged from the hospital on Friday evening. He says he is feeling so much better, and is able to breath comfortably now.

He was in very good spirits, and he stated how much he misses all of us, and the BC.

He had spoken with Mrs. Cindy just prior to calling me, and he said she is feeling so much better also. She was able to hire a very competent health care aide, and is very, very grateful to have her. Hopefully we will see her posting very soon. She and KP were so much a part of our circle of friends, and I am sure we all look forward to welcoming them back. Chris (Wonky)

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Thank you, Wonky for posting this wonderful news.

Nina Beyt
        Participant

I got a lengthy email from Cass this morning, thanking me for the attention we have been able to send his way. It has meant a lot, and I hope we can remember him from time with a little something, card, even a surprise like the cookies I sent.

Here's a little bit of what he said: "Last tues. I entered the worst hospital in Las Vegas. I could not breath well without huffing & puffing all day long. My dizziness now has subsided & I can breath much better." He should have had the sling from his arm removed today and be able to shower and re-enter the world of the living. He's a treasure and while the end of the BC has made it hard for us all to keep in touch, if we can't evolve and adapt, mankind is in a real mess. Especially if there are no more bakers. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.