Over $49 Free Shipping King Arthur Flour

Home Forums General Discussions Over $49 Free Shipping King Arthur Flour

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

If you need to put in a KAF order, this is one of their lower maximums for free shipping. They also have a great price on 4-qt. Staub pots with lids. (It's the price that I paid for one five or six years ago.)

Spread the word
      Italiancook
      Participant

Thanks, BakerAunt, for telling us about this. You have a typo. When I went to their website, it said $59. Even at that, I was able to buyitems on my wish list for the free shipping.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

I can think of a few things I might want to order, but not $59 worth.

BakerAunt
          Participant

Italian Cook--I went back and checked the email I received from KAF, as well as a second one, and both state free shipping over $49. Maybe you have to be on their email list?

Italiancook
            Participant

BakerAunt, apparently it pays to be on the KAF e-mail list. Yesterday and this morning, the KAF website says $59 free shipping. So a person would save $10 by having the promo code from the email list.

BakerAunt
              Participant

Italian Cook--the email does not have a promo code, so it must be that the buyer has to click through that email for the discount.

Italiancook
                Participant

Hmmm, interesting. You must be right about clicking through the email, BakerAunt.

RiversideLen
                  Participant

I have the $49 free shipping email too. I didn't use it because I had a free shipping offer a little while back and ordered then.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.