KAF Brings Back Love ’ n Bake Nut Pastes and Schmears

Home Forums General Discussions KAF Brings Back Love ’ n Bake Nut Pastes and Schmears

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

We had a discussion on this site when KAF stopped carrying the brand of nut pastes and schmears that many of us used. I seem to recall that Riverside Len and Luvpyrpom (we haven't heard from her for quite a while) were searching for other sources and found it at nuts.com

KAF sent out an email today that they are now carrying it again "due to popular demand." There seems to be a markdown on its re-introduction, so it might be a good price for people who want to buy it.

Spread the word
      RiversideLen
      Participant

I didn't get the email but I was stumbling around the KAF site recently when they had a free shipping offer and saw that. I decided to hold for now. Next time I need other things from KAF I'll be sure to get some.

I really didn't like the nuts.com because many of the cans arrived dented and had short best by dates. And while they have a lot of nice things, the items they package didn't have best by dates at all so I had no idea about the freshness.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.