Instant Read Thermo

Home Forums Sources Instant Read Thermo

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RiversideLen
    Participant

If you're a fan of America's Test Kitchen (and who isn't?) you know their fav instant read thermometer costs about $100 from ThermoWorks. But this year they tested lower cost alternatives. Their fav is the ThermoPop which is made by ThermoWorks. There is a ATK video link on their website if you want more info about it.

Anyway, the point of my post is they have it on special today for only $23.20 (reduced from $29). I thought I'd share this in case you want one for yourself or need some stocking stuffers. Oh, it comes in 9 colors too. I ordered 2 of them and shipping was only $3.99.

http://www.thermoworks.com/ATK-ThermoPop?tw=ATK&j=22073&sfmc_sub=1187710&l=26_HTML&u=8039971&mid=7211370&jb=466&sk=04FB73A850B5C8138697D6399A8C4DD0&extcode=&sourcekey=&cds_response_key=&cds_tracking_code=&tag=&atc=&Survey_id=

I hope the links works.

Spread the word
      Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

I've got the $100 thermopen, it's great. I will probably buy another meat thermometer (the kind that plugs in) at some point, I had two Polder meat thermometers/timers and the probe went bad on one of them. The other one still works fine, I used it for the turkey on Thanksgiving and for an eye of round roast yesterday.

BakerAunt
        Participant

I also have the expensive Thermapen. It was a wedding gift from a friend. I love it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.