Info re Mike Rodgers from old BC

Home Forums General Discussions Info re Mike Rodgers from old BC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NancyG
    Participant

I'm passing along this message from the Facebook "Around Our Kitchen Table" group:

"Dear baking friends, many of you may remember our baking friend Mike Rodgers from the former Baking Circle. Mike is dealing with a serious, progressive, incurable illness. We believe, through communicating with a friend of his who is able to visit him, that he may be unable to use his computer. Those of us on the FaceBook page for former BC’ers have his snail mail address if anyone would like to send him cards to let him know we are all thinking of him. (We’d recommend staying away from “get well” cards because of the nature of his illness.)"

If you have a FB account you can PM Cindy Holle for Mike's address. If not, send me an email and I will send it to you: ncgnet(at)comcast(dot)net

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Thank you Nancy for letting us know. I'll be emailing you for the address.

Pmiker taught us all a lot about bread baking, mixers, and allergies (he had to avoid oats and eggs). If you do a search here, using "pmiker" you will find three of his recipes that I posted from the Baking Circle. I only wish that it had been possible to save the threads that he accompanied with pictures and great narration. I think that I saved his thread on mixers but I'm not sure.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

I'm sorry to hear this on Pmiker.I enjoyed his posts and baking expertise.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.