Hospital

Home Forums General Discussions Hospital

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rascals1
    Participant

I didn't know if I should let you all know or not but decided to. When they let me out of the hospital the end of Oct they put me on hospice.
      I'm not sure how much baking or cooking I'll be able to do but would still like to come here and see what you all are up to if there are no objections. Thank you

Spread the word
      JennC13
      Participant

Why would anyone object? I'm rarely here to comment, but I occasionally will read some of the forum topics. I'm sorry to hear of your health issues, and hope that you're able to find joy here with everyone. Sending all positive vibes your way. We may be just virtual friends, but please let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Jenn

BakerAunt
        Participant

Rascals--Of course you should stay here and read and comment. You are one of our community. I will keep you in my prayers.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

Your participation is not only quite welcome, it is very much appreciated.

cwcdesign
            Participant

Rascals, my heartfelt prayers go out to you. I join the others in appreciation as I always enjoy reading your comments. Please continue to read and comment when possible.

RiversideLen
              Participant

Rascals, I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Rascals,my prayers are going up for you and know we enjoy all your input.

S_Wirth
                  Participant

Rascals...so very sorry to learn of your health issues. We'll be sending prayers for you and your loved ones in the days and weeks ahead. A hospice coordinator in my area has said some patients get better and go off of hospice care; let's hope that happens for you! God bless you! Hope you continue to enjoy your visits here with us.

Italiancook
                    Participant

Rascals, I echo all the other sentiments. Sorry to hear you're suffering. Hope you can continue to come to this site for a long, long time.

chocomouse
                      Participant

Rascals, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. I shall be thinking of you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.