Heard from Cass (Kid Pizza)

Home Forums Member News Heard from Cass (Kid Pizza)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

I received a lovely note from Cass today. He actually moved to a new place at the end of September, and he likes it much better as there is more room, AND they allow him to have a countertop oven! So, he bought one and is in the process of getting back into baking cheesecake and shortbread!

He is also cooking. He tells me that he made three pounds of coleslaw last week and gave away all but 1.5 cups that he kept for himself. He is looking forward to making his deli potato salad.

I was happy to hear that he is doing well. If any of the BC members want his new address, e-mail me, and I will send it to you. He enjoys hearing from all of us.

Spread the word
      RiversideLen
      Participant

I just know him from a distance but it's great to hear that he is happy and doing well. One of the worse things that can happen is that you don't have anything to do. He likes to bake and cook so it's great that he can do those things now.

Italiancook
        Participant

BakerAunt, thanks for the update on Cass, even though I didn't know him on the BC. I'm grateful to know he has a countertop oven. For his sake. For mine. I had never heard of countertop ovens. I had to check Google Images to see what they look like. Now I know to look at countertop space and ask whether I can have one of those ovens when I reach the age of going to a retirement home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.