Happy Birthday to Mike Nolan!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday to Mike Nolan!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Let's join in wishing Mike a happy birthday, and continued great baking and cooking success in the coming year. Thanks also to Mike for this site, and the opportunity for all of us to find community with other bakers and cooks here.

Spread the word
      Rascals1
      Participant

Happy Birthday Mike, and many more.
        My Thanks and appreciation for all you have done for our baking community.

Italiancook
        Participant

I concur with BakerAunt and Rascals: Happy Birthday, Mike, and thanks for this site. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I wouldn't have a new marble pastry board if it wasn't for this site . . . and you. I hope you have great health and lots of cooking/baking projects in the coming year.

S_Wirth
          Participant

Hope you're having a nice birthday, Mike!

RiversideLen
            Participant

Happy Birthday Mike !

chocomouse
              Participant

Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you had a great day. Thanks so much for starting and managing this site.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Happy Birthday Mike wishing you all the best!Thanks for this site and you and every ones helpful suggestions!

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

Thanks all, it was a pretty good day. The Veal Zurich was excellent (on spaetzle) and the pie was a great dessert. My older son called and we had a good chat, the younger one has been absorbed into the Googlesphere again, but will be joining us for Christmas.

KIDPIZZA
                    Participant

MIKE:
                      Good afternoon Mike. I am here to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you with many many more to come. Enjoy your special day young man.

~KIDPIZZA.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.