Happy Birthday to Kid Pizza!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday to Kid Pizza!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

As you are waving your flag on this Flag Day, take a moment to wish Cass (Kid Pizza) a very happy birthday!

Spread the word
      RiversideLen
      Participant

Happy Birthday Kid Pizza!

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Happy birthay, Cass!

cwcdesign
          Participant

Happy Birthday Professor!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your favorite sweet treat be it cake or cheesecake or shortbread??

S_Wirth
            Participant

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hoping you enjoyed your special day immensely, KidPizza!

rottiedogs
              Participant

Happy belated birthday KidPizza!

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Happy Birthday KidPizza.Wishing you a great one!

KIDPIZZA
                  Participant

Happy belated birthday KidPizza!

GOOD AFTERNOON MY FRIENDS:
                    Thank you Marliss, Carol, Mike, Len, Aaron & Judy. & last but not least my ole favorite SARA. I thank you all for remembering my special day.

I had picked~up a 60,plus lady at the Chase bank about 7, days ago. She is from Europe, Spain & lived in Italy as well. I called & offered her a wed. morning breakfast date. But she said she gets up late...sooo she said lunch is better for her. Than she said 1:00 or 2:00 pm ??? I replied 1:00 pm is fine. I said I will take you to "IHOP" (I had a 1/2 off coupon) She replied I prefer APPLEBEE's because it is better. (I didn't have any coupons for that fine diner) Exactly 2 hours later I didn't know if I was coming or going. NY steak each & she had wine I did enjoy myself however because I never seen anyone like this person before Very bossy & as she was speaking I actually saw myself in her.... vey opinionated & arrogant (not as much as me but very close, but too much for a lady. Believe me she even berated the young lady server because she going to remove my plate without asking if I was finished which I was. Which I had left about 8, or so french fries. She was picking them from my plate as she was talking. Then they finished their conversation in Spanish. I felt so so terrible for the server. I said nothing as this was going on. So at the end I passed a $ 5,buck tip to her & said she was a very efficient server. She smiled back with a $5, bucks worth back. I Stayed quiet & dumb like I didn't want her see my NARCISM which was larger than her bizzz~nizz). (LOL).
                    She later called me at home & said she enjoyed herself & looked forward to be together again (YEAH RAT as they say in Texas)

These Europeans think they are special. I think I better learn to mind my own bizzz~nizzz from now on & it is less expensive as well.

Well, one more once... Thank you my dear culinary friends for putting up with me & for your kind sentiment sent way.

Enjoy the rest of the day..

~CASPAR A. AVONA.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by KIDPIZZA.
                    aaronatthedoublef
                    Participant

Happy belated birthday KP. Your missives are always entertaining and educational!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.